Breamore Station - Part III

Breamore Station - Part III

Now, moving onto the latest instalment of the Breamore Station saga!

This has been quite a difficult build, particularly with the roof construction. The smaller pitched roof is very wonky and the whole thing isn't quite as good as it should be, so it needs a little fettling yet. I have started the fascias, but I will complete that tomorrow. The fascias do a very useful job of hiding the gaps between the roof and the walls.

I have been putting the windows off until I paint the building. The columns will also be done later as well as the chimneys. Although there are things that could be improved, it is coming along nicely and I am still pleased with it.









Comments

  1. Yes, I agree...it is coming along nicely and will look great when painted...it's not an easy structure to model and you've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment