Ringwood Station - Part II

As is always the case with building structures in this hobby of ours, you always find the perfect reference photo(s) AFTER you think you have finished the shell of the building. Such was the case today. As I found my reference book, I realised I'd missed numerous things:

1) An entire gable end extension on the rear of the building
2) Two windows
3) One door
4) A window that should be a door

So I rectified a few of these, and this is the result thus far:


This photo shows both the porch and the gable end (on the left) that had to be added since discovery of a couple photos. It also shows the window that should be a door (to the left of the porch).

A lower view of the same.

An overall view, including the (very) roughly positioned canopy . (Just look at all those roofs and windows I have to do!!)

Comments