Ringwood Station - Part III

So today was another modelling day - the work below taking around 5 hours ish. The roof wasn't too complicated - there was just lots of it to do! I also realised I needed to brick up a window after the gable I missed out yesterday encroached into it. I thought that although accidental, it would be an interesting thing to model anyway. The canopy was also added onto the platform side of the building, and skylights also constructed form styrene and corrugated glazing. They need a bit of tidying up though and some battens inside wouldn't go amiss either. I wasn't going to do the skylights, but I'm glad I made the effort to do so as they make a big difference to the overall appearance. I think they'll look great with the sun shining through them onto the platform below too.

On with the photos!







Comments

  1. Hi Jam, don't know if you're still on with this, but that's a wonderful bit of modelling - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Yes, still on track, boards have almost been built, track has arrived, and I shall update tomorrow with more progress photos.

    Oh, and thank you very much for the comment, sorry for the long delay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment