Breamore - Prototype photos (pre 2000) + Ringwood drawings

A few bad quality images and a page of drawings!
Here are a 3 bad quality photos I took of Breamore Station pre2000 and pre-restoration. 

Although I will not be weathering the model to such a state of decay, I will be modelling the branch in it's final few days (or weeks?). The fact that Breamore station was still standing (and in fairly good condition after 40 years!) means it is a great success story for transport history in the area.


Also, whilst I am here, I have done a few sketches of the other various buildings I am yet to build for Ringwood station. Details on these buildings is rather sketchy, and I'm reluctant to put craft knife to plasticard.  I'm appealing for anyone to spot mistakes in the drawings to let me know. The sketch bottom right has a high percentage of guesswork! I also have very few details of the goods shed (not drawn) at Ringwood so details of that would be very helpful. As far as I understand, the goods shed at Wareham is of similar style (although shorter?).



Comments