4 Wheels on my Wagon!


The time has finally come to show off the latest (almost finished) 3D model that Mark Greenwood has designed over the last week (or less!). He has done an absolutely amazing job in such a short time scale, and he's had to put up with me sending photos in dribs and drabs rather than in one go! Despite this, he has remained very professional and produced what looks to be an exceptionally high quality detailed wagon based only on photos.

He has given me permission to show you the progress so far, so I have uploaded the latest image received this morning. I can't wait to see how the initial test prints come out, and I'm sure Mark will be uploading more details over on his (very interesting) workbench thread in due time. (Note this link is only viewable for those logged into NGRM-online)

As you can see, it already looks superb! (Barrels are for reference only). These asphalt trains seemed to run in groups of 4 wagons at a time, and were manually loaded. I will let Mark tell any further details about the availability of the model (assuming the first test prints come out fine) if he wants to, as it is not my place to say!


I'd like to thank Mark for doing such a splendid job, constantly keeping me updated, and generally being a top guy. I expect more will follow!

Comments