The Power House - Part 2


I made a start on the overhead travelling crane for the power house last night. I obviously need to add a lot more to it, but it's a start!



I also spent a couple hours building the framework for the extension to the power house. I started to run out of plasticard unfortunately and the shop is shut Monday and also I'm away on Tues and Weds - so I don't think much progress will be done until Thursday.

 Anyway, here is the extension building shell completed and roughly in place on the layout. You might also see I've been playing around with building placement at the rear of the layout near the backscene.



It dawned on me that April is practically upon us, which means I have about 4 weeks to get the layout into a presentable state! The major hurdle at the moment is track laying and wiring and I haven't made any progress on this whatsoever. The trackbed isn't even finished yet either!

Comments