Wiring - Part 1


OK, time for more updates finally. Just a small one today, but I only started an hour or so ago.
It was time to begin the long process of wiring up the control panel today. I haven't done a lot so far, but I've worked out where the wiring looms need to go to keep it relatively tidy (I did say relatively!).

I've connected up the centre feeds for all 17 point motor switches. These will need soldering into place as I have just looped wire around the holes for now.




All the other wire will be routed around the cable tie holders you can see and will exit the control panel bottom right (of the photo above). The orange wire exiting bottom left because it is closer to the CDU (where it will be connected to). That is why I've done these orange wires first.

With regards to the panel itself, I have fitted all the switches into place. I've decided that I will not paint it (I like the rustic look). I will find some other way to make the sections more visible.


Let me know any thoughts you may have!

Comments