Woodgreen Model Show 2015 - Show Report!

As you all know, this weekend for the layouts first outing! Despite being in such an early state, the layout was really well received which I was both surprised and extremely grateful for. I also gave some pointers to those starting out in railway modelling and explained the idea behind the layout, and the process with which the layout has been constructed thus far.

Anyway, I need to confirm how much we raised for the chosen charities (CLAPA, and the Teenage Cancer Trust). As CLAPA helped me and my parents it is fantastic to give something back, and I can't think of a better way of doing it personally!

So, on with the photos!
















Of course, I forgot to take photos of my layout! Oh well. You haven't missed anything that you haven't already seen. But all went really smoothly at the exhibition (apart from a minor prang to the track on the section joining the fiddle yard. The solder and screws stayed put so they did their job of protecting the track. No matter, I can just relay this section!

OK, time to wind down for the night, but before I do, here is a very short video:




Comments

  1. I liked the way your trains moved so smoothly around the track. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am really pleased that it ran so well. I was expecting some teething issues, but I needn't have worried. I can't wait to have it all running once the control panel is wired up completely.

      Delete

Post a Comment