A grounded carriage - Sandy Shores

I've had a bit more time to think about the kind of converted grounded carriage that I'd want to try and model on the layout. This is my first idea. I'm not sure whether to put the lean-to extension towards the back, or onto the front. Nor whether to have the extension full length, or 3/4 length. If it was to be at the rear (as shown below) I'd have it full length. If the extension was to be on the front I would have it 1/2 or 3/4 length. I suppose a mock up would help make a decision - I may even end up having a small porch on the front (or end?) and a full extension on the back. And yes, I know less is more!



LCDR/SECR - 4-wheeled Brake Second/Brake Third

SECR Brake 2nd/3rd - 6 wheeled, 4 compartment

And now with a wooden boat hull on top!



Comments