Sandy Shores - Control Panel & Wiring Diagram


Firstly, seasons greetings from me and my family to all of you!

Christmas Day was spent not only gobbling down food and spending time with family, but also working out the wiring for the layout (minus the feeds and frog feeds etc). It's taken a hell of a long time to do (and hopefully it is correct), but I can't start something unless I'm almost 100% sure I know how to do it.


The control panel has been printed out onto glossy paper and the switches installed via a left over bit of hardboard. I should have used ply as hardboard is not much use for anything! Still, I've done it now.


So now the wiring can begin! The panel will be attached to the layout via two bent metal strips which will be screwed unto the bottom of the subframe - just as on Calshot.

I hope you all had a great Christmas!

Comments