Sandy Shores - General Update


Thanks to a suggestion over on NGRM, the slight problem of the pelmet support getting in the way has been rectified. Silly me, I didn't think of the obvious solution - simply raise the hinge and cut the remaining portion of the leg off.

Not an exciting photo, but here's the simple fix as suggested:


Below: I did still however have to notch the ply trackbed a little bit, but not as much as would have had to! You'll also note I've cut out the circle ply bed for the turntable.


Below: The track has been rough cut to approximate lengths, although I might need a tiny bit more track for the fiddleyard - we'll see! You can also see the copperclad board on the approximate location of the crossing. I could probably have cut out a bigger piece, but if I'm honest but I doubt I'll be able to construct it first time anyway!





Comments