Sandy Shores - Small Scale Developments


Just a little update for today. The water tank has received a top to stop stuff getting into it (or people falling in!), and the ladder has been sanded down a little to reduce the thickness of the moulding. It will need to be sanded on the front and back as well, but it's looking much better already. I couldn't resist getting the O&K out for a few photos:




With those two little jobs done, I turned my attention to the engine shed for a few minutes. I've been meaning to do this for ages, but it finally has its brick base. Simply built out of Wills sheets stuck back to back, and then mitred at the corners.



Once I get all the necessary paints, there should be some quite major transformations on the layout! Tomorrows job is to start adding clay onto the lighthouse situated on the front of the layout (as if we needed more white to add to the layout!).

Comments